The natural man has many weaknesses.
We are lazy sometimes. We hate having too many responsibilities. We dislike making decisions.
Mastery isn't just receiving a blackbelt in karate.
MASTERY is overcoming our natural weaknesses and accomplishing something grand. Something no one else could do unless they put aside those natural weaknesses and worked hard.
Entrepreneurship is the career of YOU. In order to be a successful entrepreneur you have to overcome your weaknesses to accomplish something big.
Humans are at a constant race to improve themselves. We are built that way. Some people improve their appearance to get places in life. Others go to ivy league schools to get that huge job as CEO at a big company. Some work out at the gym for 3 hours a day to improve their physique. In some way or another each human is working towards some goal.
Each person has their weaknesses to overcome on their own path to self- mastery.
I've found that I'm not the most patient. When I do something I prefer to have the results come immediately. But through my career choice I have learned that I must wait. I have to wait and work hard to get the results I want in the end. In every aspect of my life I have to wait.
I have also found that I am not an attentive person. In order to keep me focused I have to be allowed to do multiple things at once. I can assure you that as I write this I have done several other things in the middle of it.
Now these things can be good things. Because I'm not so patient I work harder to get the results faster. Because I am not very attentive I've become pretty good at multi-tasking and keeping calm in hectic situations.
Self Mastery is a lifelong journey or LEARNING.
No comments:
Post a Comment