When I was little I always thought that being rich and famous was
the only way to be deemed “successful” and “free”. But boy was I wrong!
In our first reading from this week it states:
“Success is usually earned by persevering and not becoming discouraged
when we encounter challenges. Paul Harvey, the famous news analyst and author,
once said: “Someday I hope to enjoy enough of what the world calls success so
that someone will ask me, ‘What’s the secret of it?’ I shall say simply this:
‘I get up when I fall down.’”
“Entrepreneurial success isn’t about money; it’s about freedom.
The goal isn’t to make more than you need, it’s to spend less than you make.
Because that way your free time belongs to you.”
Success is not being a billionaire.
Success to me comes from being able to
provide well for my family. Success is the trip to London that I can fully pay
for without going into debt. Success is being able to take a day off. Success
is having freedom.
It’s more than being rich.
To earn this success we have to work hard.
We have to get up when we fall. We have to be in permanent beta mode.
But my success will not come all at once.
It will slowly build and form.
No comments:
Post a Comment